When you buy any wood fuel product from Lekto, it comes to you in a neat and tidy package. There are several advantages to our pre-packaged wood fuel. Here is a rundown of these pre-packaged wood fuel benefits:
- No Quantity Mystery – Wood fuel is sold throughout the UK in several ways. Some is sold by the load, such as a trailer, or a Hilux pickup load. Another form is in a builder’s bag, or ton bag, which is approximately 0.6 cubic meters. To add more confusion, firewood is also measured as a cord, a stere, a face cord, or a rick. Lekto takes the mystery out of the volume of wood fuel you purchase. Briquettes are sold by weight. Each birch briquette with less than 9 percent moisture content weighs 2 kilograms. There are 5 briquettes in a package, giving you a neat 10-kilogram bundle. Similarly, each bark briquette with 8 percent moisture content weighs a kilo, and with 12 to a package, you get a 12-kilogram parcel. Our birch firewood is 25 centimeters long and packaged in 1.8 and 1.0 cubic meter (RM) crates. You always get a consistent quantity with our pre-packaged wood fuels.
- Less Mess – When the bulk trailer or pickup load of firewood arrives, you receive more than firewood. You’ll see bits of bark, sawdust, dirt, and maybe even several dead bugs. Lekto wood fuel products, which are all pre-packaged, give you neat and clean wood fuel without all of the mess that comes with bulk firewood loads.
- Easier Transport – Individual loose bits of firewood require separate handling of each piece in order to transport it from one place to another. With Lekto pre-packaged wood fuel, bundled-up quantities are transported all at once, allowing for a quicker means of moving our wood fuel products.
- Consistent Dryness – At Lekto, we work hard to sell you extremely dry wood fuel. Dry fuel gives you a longer burning and hotter fuel. The plastic packaging surrounding our birch and bark briquettes help maintain our exceptionally dry wood fuel. By storing our product in a dry environment, the plastic pre-packaging ensures that you enjoy dry wood fuel throughout the storage life of the briquettes, even when it’s stored for years.
- Less Space – Since there is an exact size consistency with all of our wood fuel products, they take up less storage space than a trailer or pickup load of firewood cut to varying lengths and split into differing sizes. Such uniformity means you will be able to fit more of our wood fuel into your storage space, whilst that unevenly cut firewood will take up more space.