Looking for the perfect woodfuel for your open fire? Look no further than Lekto Woodfuels’ Pini Kay Eco Logs. These logs have been designed for a bright, powerful burn of up to 2 hours, and they are made from pure, chemical-free hardwood sawdust, sourced sustainably and with a keen eye on what’s best for our environment. Producing minimal smoke and leaving almost no ash behind, they are the perfect choice for a practical fire that is as quick to clean up as it is to burn.
Pini Kay Eco Logs Advantages:
Each Mini Pack contains 24 Pini Kay Eco Logs
Extra dry with a moisture content below 9%
They burn longer than other heat logs, so you can be covered for up to 2 hours and enjoy a reliable, powerful flame throughout
Made of 100% natural, chemical-free hardwood sawdust
No splitting, sparking, or expanding for a practical burn
Calorific Value: 5.1 kWh/kg.
Why Choose Pini Kay Eco Logs?
High Heat Output: Boasting a high heat output of 5.1 kWh/kg, Lekto’s Pini Kay Eco logs do not split, spark or expand, so they’re ideal to use on open fires and fireplaces with limited space – you’ll never have to worry about logs slipping out of place and doubling tending times ever again!
Quick and Reliable Burn: The eco logs are designed to catch fire quickly, without sparking, and burn long for up to 2 hours, giving you a high heat throughout.
Versatile Uses: You can use Pini Kay Eco Logs on chimenea, open fires, multifuel stoves, and woodburning stoves. Once extinguished, the briquettes leave minimal ash behind for a healthier appliance that’s easier to clean.
Easy to Store: Incredibly compact and easy to store, they come in a pack of 24, Pini Kay Eco logs are easy to stack and bring along with you on the road to the campfire.
1. Open the air vents. Set the air controls of your wood-burning stove or chimney to their most open position.
2. Build your fire. Arrange your kindling in a criss-cross shape. Put a firefighter at the centre of the shape.
3. Start the fire. Light the Firelighters. The Kindling will catch fire soon after.
4. Add Your Pini Kay Logs. Once this happens, gently place your Pini Kay logs on top.
5. Reduce the airflow. When the Eco logs are burning nicely, slightly reduce the air intake. This will help them burn longer and hotter
Shipping & Delivery
Lekto offers FREE delivery to 95% of UK postcodes on orders above £50.
Orders up to 320 kg are delivered by DPD. Orders above 320 kg are delivered by Palletways.