Are you looking for a more reliable alternative to traditional logs? Lekto’s Hardwood Heat Logs could be the product you’ve been searching for. They have all of the benefits of traditional firewood, but burn hotter and are easier to light and clean up after! You can use them in fire pits, pizza ovens, wood burners, open fires, and tons of other wood-burning appliances.
Hardwood Heat Log Advantages:
Easy To Light: The compressed hardwood in these heat logs mean they are extremely easy to light. You can use individual logs to boost traditional fires or create the fire using just these heat logs. For the first time use only half a log as they give out a lot of heat and expand.
Higher Burning Temperatures: Lekto’s heat logs have a higher burning temperature than traditional firewood. They also heat up more quickly than normal wood, ideal when cooking or heating your room with a log burner. We recommend to break hardwood heat log in 2 or more pieces as they expand in size.
Long Burning Times: Because they are made of compressed wood you have more material to burn, so they will stay alight for longer. You’ll also find they produce much less ash and waste than other firewood logs.
Versatile Uses: Hardwood heat logs can be used for log burners and stoves, pizza ovens, fire pits, chiminea, open fires, etc. You can use them anywhere you would use traditional fire logs.
Natural Product: The wood for these logs is harvested from sustainable plantations and no chemical additives are used during processing. You can even use the ash to fertilize your garden once they have burnt.
To ensure optimal performance, Lekto products must be stored in a dry place.
1. Open your air controls. Set the air controls of your wood-burning stove or chimney to their most open position.
2. Add fire starting material. Arrange your kindling in a criss-cross formation. Put a firelighter at the centre of the formation.
3. Start the fire. Light the firelighters. The kindling will catch fire soon after.
4. Prepare your heat logs. Break your heat logs into 2-3 pieces each. This can be easily done by hand.
5. Add the heat logs. Once the kindling is burning nicely, add a few heat log pieces to the fire.
6. Lower the air intake. Slightly close the air controls to ensure optimal heating and burn time.
Fast and FREE delivery to most UK postcodes on orders over £75. To learn about geographical restrictions and delivery rates to unsupported regions, see our Shipping & Delivery page.
Orders up to 320 kg are delivered by DPD. Orders above 320 kg are delivered by Palletways.
See our Shipping & Delivery page for additional information.
Possibility of Split Deliveries
Please note that DPD may split up your order into several parts and deliver them separately. This is due to the way heavy shipments are handled by their delivery systems. The second part of the delivery usually arrives within 2-3 days of the first one.
Lekto Hardwood Heat Logs are certified according to Defra's "Ready to Burn" wood fuel quality standard.
Issued Certificate Number: WS370/00002