Night Briquettes 4 x 20kg Mini PackRegular price £79.80 Sale price £76.80
Are you tired of constantly getting up from the sofa to tend the fire on an evening? Would you like a quick and easy solution for keeping your fire warm overnight rather than having to relight every morning? Lekto Woodfuels’ Night Briquettes are the answer you are looking for. Designed for a long, slow burn of up to 8 hours, they are made from pure, softwood bark sourced from sustainable forests. 100% Chemical Free, they are perfect for wood burning and multifuel stoves.
Night Briquettes Advantages:
- Long burn with regular heat output up to 8 hours
- Cost-effective solution for keeping fires warm overnight.
- Compact and easy to store.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Perfect complementary product for Hardwood Heat Logs
- Each minipack contains 20 night briquettes.
- Calorific Value is: 4.50kWh/t.
Long Burning Times: These briquettes are designed to burn long and slow, for up to 8 hours, giving you cosy warmth throughout.
Natural Product: The wood for these eco briquettes is harvested from sustainable plantations and no chemical additives are used during processing.
Versatile Uses: You can use briquettes for wood burning stoves, log burners, sheltered fire pits, chiminea, etc. They are the perfect complement to hardwood heat logs and traditional firewood.
Easy to Store: Because each briquette has a consistent shape and size they are easy to stack and store away, even if you space is limited. They are also packaged in small groups so you only need to open what you are going to use.
1. If you are using the briquettes for wood burners we recommend using 2-3 each time depending on the size of the stove.
2. Place them in a pre-heated stove on dying embers of the fire. We recommend using some firelighters or kindling along with our briquettes. This will ensure they catch fire and begin to work as soon as possible. Many of our customers use heat logs in the evening and, with the dying embers of that fire, place the night briquettes on, so that they recycle those flames throughout the night.
3. Before Night Briquettes are lit, leave the air intake open and, once they are alight, create a minimal airflow into the stove. This will allow a longer burn time, meaning you can sleep easy, knowing your home is safe and sufficiently warm.
4. They can last up to 8 hours, but this is dependent on how many you use at once
Lekto Night Briquettes are certified according to Defra's "Ready to Burn" wood fuel quality standard.
Issued Certificate Number: WS370/00004