Pini Kay Eco Logs 4 x 20kg Mini PackRegular price £91.80 Sale price £87.80
Looking for the perfect woodfuel for your open fire? Look no further than Lekto Woodfuels’ Pini Kay Eco Logs. These logs have been designed for a bright, powerful burn of up to 2 hours, and they are made from pure, chemical-free hardwood sawdust, sourced sustainably and with a keen eye on what’s best for our environment. Producing minimal smoke and leaving almost no ash behind, they are the perfect choice for a practical fire that is as quick to clean up as it is to burn.
Pini Kay Eco Logs Advantages:
- Each Mini Pack contains 24 Pini Kay Eco Logs
- Extra dry with a moisture content below 9%
- They burn longer than other heat logs, so you can be covered for up to 2 hours and enjoy a reliable, powerful flame throughout
- Made of 100% natural, chemical-free hardwood sawdust
- No splitting, sparking, or expanding for a practical burn
- Calorific Value: 5.1 kWh/kg.
High Heat Output: Boasting a high heat output of 5.1 kWh/kg, Lekto’s Pini Kay Eco logs do not split, spark or expand, so they’re ideal to use on open fires and fireplaces with limited space – you’ll never have to worry about logs slipping out of place and doubling tending times ever again!
Quick and Reliable Burn: The eco logs are designed to catch fire quickly, without sparking, and burn long for up to 2 hours, giving you a high heat throughout.
Versatile Uses: You can use Pini Kay Eco Logs on chimenea, open fires, multifuel stoves, and woodburning stoves. Once extinguished, the briquettes leave minimal ash behind for a healthier appliance that’s easier to clean.
Easy to Store: Incredibly compact and easy to store, they come in a pack of 24, Pini Kay Eco logs are easy to stack and bring along with you on the road to the campfire.
1. Open the air vents. Set the air controls of your wood-burning stove or chimney to their most open position.
2. Build your fire. Arrange your kindling in a criss-cross shape. Put a firefighter at the centre of the shape.
3. Start the fire. Light the Firelighters. The Kindling will catch fire soon after.
4. Add Your Pini Kay Logs. Once this happens, gently place your Pini Kay logs on top.
5. Reduce the airflow. When the Eco logs are burning nicely, slightly reduce the air intake. This will help them burn longer and hotter
Fast and FREE delivery to most UK postcodes on all orders over £50. To learn about geographical restrictions and delivery rates to unsupported regions, see our Shipping & Delivery page.
Orders up to 320 kg are delivered by DPD. Orders above 320 kg are delivered by Palletways.
See our Shipping & Delivery page for additional information.
Possibility of Split Deliveries
Please note that DPD may split up your order into several parts and deliver them separately. This is due to the way heavy shipments are handled by their delivery systems. The second part of the delivery usually arrives within 2-3 days of the first one.
Lekto Pini Kay Eco Logs are certified according to Defra's "Ready to Burn" wood fuel quality standard.
Issued Certificate Number: WS370/00006