We believe Lekto Woodfuels is the best wood fuel supplier in the UK. Our 3000+ testimonials on Trustpilot say so too. We have outstanding product quality
1.All our products are premium quality, extra dry and in clean packaging.
- Night Briquettes - burn longer than any other wood fuel, are designed for a lengthened, gradual burn of up to 8 hours and they will keep you warm and toasty. Made from pure, softwood bark.
- Heat Logs - burn hotter, are designed to contain less than 9% moisture, with a high heating value, meaning your rooms will heat up faster. Has a calorific value of 5.15kWh/kg.
- Pini Kay Eco Logs - extra dry with no splitting, sparking or expanding for the most practical burn. Our top-selling product for our customers with pets and young children, requiring minimal attendance.
- Firelighters - odourless and the best quality, ours are 100% natural. Made from wood shavings compressed into cylindrical briquettes. Smell the wood, not the fuel!
- Kiln-Dried Hardwood Firewood - our chunky firewood logs are kiln-dried, made from hardwood birch and burn with a sweet, natural aroma.
2.We are forward thinking
We like to set our standards high. We were one of the first in the wood fuel industry to go 100% plastic-free with our firewood delivery packaging, so you can buy with peace of mind, knowing that your kiln-dried wood fuel is not only good for your fireplace, but also for the planet.
3.We are Innovative
We use the latest industry machinery to make all our logs and briquettes. They are made from 100% hardwood with no added chemicals and have a higher heating value than others. Our hardwood sawdust compressed heat logs are equivalent to three or four traditional logs.
4.We are committed to sustainability
For our logs and briquettes we only use sustainability managed hardwood sawdust from sawmills, with no chemical additives used during processing. You can even use the resulting ash to fertilise your garden. We don’t cut down any trees to make our briquettes and sawdust logs. We work together with sawmills and use their sawdust which is a natural by-product. Our Night Briquettes are made from softwood bark- another natural by-product of sawmills.
5.We provide the best service
First time using your stove and not sure how to start a fire? Confused which wood fuel to use? We are there for you every step of the way. From helping you to choose the best product for your needs, to delivering it to your doorstep. You can reach us anytime on Facebook, Instagram, email or just give us a call the old fashioned way!
6.We are creative and curious
Every year we add new products to our line. We are always curious, love to learn and are constantly pushing ourselves to find the latest, more environmentally friendly products. We like to challenge other industry members and have a culture of constant learning.
7.We pride ourselves on our fast delivery
From our manufacturing process to our logistics centre we handle every step of production and have tried and tested it to perfection. We work with delivery industry heavyweights to guarantee you the best service, so your next order is just a click away. We work to accommodate your delivery when it suits you.
- Select flexible delivery dates
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup point
Once your order is placed we aim to deliver within 2 to 3 working days.
8.We have an active online presence
Easy to navigate website, fast checkout, secure payment facility and plenty of interesting content. Vast information and product descriptions will help you choose different wood fuel products and guide you to the best one for your needs. Still not sure what you need or how it works? Have a look at our Facebook page, where you can engage with over 21000 Lekto customers. If you are looking for a cosy night, festive ideas by the fire, home renovation tips or BBQ inspiration, head over to our blog, or have a look at our Instagram to see how others have used our products in their homes and feel inspired to try something new.
9.We believe in loyalty
Loyalty and customer care are our core values. We read every single review and suggestion we get and we work hard to improve. We have more Trustpilot reviews than any other wood fuel brand in the UK. We reward and look after our customers - by signing up to our mailing list you will be the first to hear about our special deals, discounts, new products launches and our loyalty point system to get even better value for money.