At Lekto Wood Fuels, we do our very best to make sure all of our products are of the highest possible quality. We also make it a point to treat every customer is treated like a VIP.
Despite this, no business can ever guarantee a perfect experience for all of its clients. Perhaps a few boxes of your kiln dried logs got damaged in transit. Or a delivery lorry driver makes a mistake and delivers the wrong product to you. Whatever the case, there might come a time when you would want to get a refund.
And being a customer-first company, we want to make this process as effortless as possible.
How to Get a Refund From Lekto Woodfuels
- Contact Lekto customer service. You can do this by calling us at +44 1915009754, messaging us on Facebook, or using our handy contact form. Tell them your order number and the reason for the return (e.g. the product was damaged in transit).
- Schedule pickup at your front door. You don’t have to worry about boxes, shipping labels, and scanning barcodes. Our customer support representative will arrange pickup at your front door via one of our national delivery partners.
- Receive immediate updates. You’ll be notified immediately of Lekto receiving and inspecting the item.
- Receive your refund. Once the return is approved, Lekto will issue an immediate refund to the same payment method used to make the purchase. Refunds may take a few days to clear.
Lekto Return Policy
- Returns must happen within 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The client must have a receipt or proof of purchase.
- The item must be returned in the same condition it was received in.
- The item must still be in its original packaging.
What Address Do I Send My Items To?
You don't need to worry send your items to any address. The items will be picked up at your doorstep by a courier at the arranged time.
If you are expressly told to send your items to our warehouse yourself by a Lekto customer support specialist, then you can send it to this address:
1 Fiennes Road, Peterlee, SR8 2QH
Information About Delivery Costs
The delivery costs paid during the initial order are non-refundable. The client is also responsible for paying the return delivery costs, which are automatically deducted from your refund.