With more people than ever searching for economical, cost-effective wood heating solutions in the UK this year, Lekto’s 8-Hour Night Briquettes are enjoying an unparalleled rise in popularity.
And for a good reason. Thanks to their ultra-long burn time (which can rival coal at times) and incredibly convenient burn, Night Briquettes are a perfect way to keep your home warm while spending as little money as possible.
Here’s why thousands of British households already swear by Night Briquettes:
- Being a modern third-generation briquette, they can burn for 8 hours, which makes them great for use as night time briquettes.
- During milder weather, when you want to keep your rooms warm and dry without overheating them, they can be used as an exceptionally economical standalone daytime fuel.
- During colder days, they can help you stretch your firewood supplies when used in tandem with your main wood fuels.
If that sounds interesting, read on. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Lekto’s original Night Briquettes.
You May Also Like:
- Wood Heating 101: The Complete Beginner’s Guide
- Best Supermarket Logs: Asda, ALDI, Tesco, LIDL, Sainsbury's
- 6 Ways You're Losing Money on Wood Heating
What Are Night Briquettes?
Night Briquettes are an innovative third-generation wood fuel from Lekto that can burn for up to 8 hours, which is longer than any other wood fuel on the UK market.
Lekto Night Briquettes UK: The Best Night Time Briquettes
Made from a proprietary mix of softwood bark, Lekto’s next-generation Night Briquettes are designed to burn for as long as possible. Their ultra-long 8-hour burn time and gentle, consistent heat output make them perfect for use as both economical day time and night time briquettes.
As households typically do not need as much heat during the night as they do during the day, Night Briquettes are a perfect way to keep yourself, your rooms, and your rooms at a comfortable temperature during chilly winter nights.
This is the main use case they’ve been designed for, but if you’ve read many a Night Briquettes review, then you know that many smart UK customers have realized that these long-burning, stable heat output properties also make this fuel perfect for stretching your main firewood and briquette supplies. You can use them as your standalone wood fuel during warmer days or as a supplementary fuel that will help you stretch your firewood and briquette supplies.
Lekto Night Briquettes Review: What Do Real Customers Say?
Let’s see what real customers say about Night Briquettes on Lekto’s official Trustpilot page. Looking at every lekto night briquettes review on the Trustpilot page, we see that 82% of all customers gave the product 5 stars and 9% of customers gave the product 4 stars. This means that 91% of all customers have rated Night Briquettes 4 or 5 stars. Let’s take a look at the first five real customer reviews we see on the page.
Conclusion: The Best Night Briquettes in the UK
Thanks to their ultra-long burn time, eco-friendly softwood bark composition, and stellar customer reviews Lekto Night Briquettes for log burners are the perfect long-burning briquettes to use during the autumn, winter, and spring. Customers love them as they are incredibly convenient to use and can help you stretch your other wood fuel supplies.
Frequently Asked Questions About Night Briquettes
How Long Do Night Briquettes Last?
Original Lekto Night Briquettes are designed to burn for 8 hours when used according to the provided instructions. Some users who have small, efficient stoves have reported them burning for as long as 12 hours. Such long burn times, however, are more of an exception than the rule.
How to Use Lekto Night Briquettes
To ensure optimal performance, please use this Lekto Night Briquettes How to Use Guide:
- Open your air controls. Set the air controls of your wood-burning stove or chimney to their most open position.
- Add fire starting material. Arrange your kindling in a criss-cross formation. Put a firelighter at the centre of the formation.
- Start the fire. Light the firelighters. The kindling will catch fire soon after.
- Add main fuel. Once the kindling is sufficiently alight, add your main wood fuel.
- Add Night Briquettes. Once the stove is hot, add 2-3 Night Briquettes to the fire. Place them exactly where you want them from the start.
- Lower the air intake. When you see that the Night Briquettes are burning, set the air controls to the minimal level to ensure a long burn time.