All you questions answered:
- Which Wood Makes Good Firewood?
- So Oak’s A Good Firewood, But Are There Any Downsides?
- What Kind Of Wood-Burning Process Are Oak Logs Best For?
- How To Burn Oak Logs: Safety First!
6 Top Tips For Cleaning The Glass On A Log Burner
- Use extra dry wood fuels
- Burn only 100% natural products (no chemicals or added glue)
- Wipe the log burner glass 2-3 times a week (make sure it’s cold before touching it)
- Burn wood fuels at the right temperate
- Build your fire toward the back of your stove
- Don’t let the fuel touch the glass
Wood burners have seen a dramatic increase in popularity over recent years and they’re gradually becoming more and more common as a source of heat in people’s homes. There are many reasons for this, such as their advantages over open...Continue reading
Using standard wooden logs to heat our homes might be the tradition but it certainly isn’t the best solution. Wood Briquettes are a superior choice of home fuel for a number of economic, environmental and practical reasons. With this in mind, let’s take a look at the facts.Continue reading
Is there a future for home wood burners? What the wet wood ban means and where to find clean, dry wood to keep the fire lit following government plans.Continue reading