6 Top Tips For Cleaning The Glass On A Log Burner
- Use extra dry wood fuels
- Burn only 100% natural products (no chemicals or added glue)
- Wipe the log burner glass 2-3 times a week (make sure it’s cold before touching it)
- Burn wood fuels at the right temperate
- Build your fire toward the back of your stove
- Don’t let the fuel touch the glass
Cleaning a stove or wood burner does not have to be an arduous or even a lengthy task.
As well as a simple how-to guide, our blog on effective stove maintenance includes many of the benefits of cleaning a stove burner can have on your home, health and income.
Read on to find out how to clean your wood stove and why regular maintenance of it is important.